And here’s a little link love:
- Okay, so there are few strange ones on the list and some notable people missing but some of my favourite ladies are here – hello Flannery O’Connor
- Another awesome list full of awesome ladies
I freaking love this! A little literary mystery...
- Like the gals at Go Fug Yourself, this headline really makes me laugh
- I'm going to write a movie script. It will be called Croc Forest: Trees of Doom. You've been warned
- My friend Jennifer described this one thusly: “In totally unsurprising news, researchers find that feminism has NOT made women freak out en masse if a man opens a door for them”
- The last living survivor of the Holocaust has passed away. This actually really scares me because I feel as though we’re now on the brink of a long process of forgetting. How will the average person 50, 100 years from now comprehend the Holocaust now that it’s moved out of the realm of immediacy associated with it having still been rooted “in our time” with those who lived through it still among us?