The finished product
New pendant lighting in the kitchen
- A little shot of cuteness for your weekend.
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the academic job market is a depressing, depressing place and I am so happy to be in a non-academic position that allows me to keep up with my research and do the odd bit of teaching.
- Researching in the archives is one of my favourite parts about being a historian. This story is why (and, bonus, I spent 4 months living in LA and working at this particular library).
- The Valentino Pre-Fall collection has totally blown me away.
- I, for one, will dearly miss Leonard Nimoy.