- The Courtney Love/Nasty Gal collaboration. So many babydoll dresses. I do see a few things I want though.
- This museum, dedicated to menstruation, actually sounds like it would have been pretty amazing. Also, some men are really confused about periods.
- John Dee, the Elizabethan polymath, was amazing. And I’m not just saying that because I study the court of Elizabeth I.
- This might be my favourite summary of Oscar nominated pics … Doof Warrior you guys, Doof Warrior!
- I was always fascinated by Jeremy Bentham’s mummified head as a kid. Then I studied him a bit in my capacity as a historian of early modern Britain (not to mention the numerous times one is presented with Bentham in that grad school classic, Foucault’s Discipline and Punish. Bentham’s a pretty neat dude.