Friday, July 2, 2010

Loseley House and Guildford

I took a few minutes last night and formatted the photos I took of my little day trip to visit Loseley House (the ancestral home of one of the families that I am researching for my dissertation and, apparently, the location used to film several scenes in Sense and Sensibility) and the lovely, lovely city of Guildford. Here are a few shots of Loseley and its beautiful garden. Here is the tower from the Norman castle in the center of Guildford and a beautiful medieval church that I stumbled across as I roamed the city.











6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gorgeous! I can so see Sense and Sensibility being filmed here, lovely! Your hair looks fine! XO!

Raquelita said...

I'm actually pretty sure that I recognize some of these locations from S&S! It looks like a lovely little trip!

Zaia said...

hese pictures are great! i loooove the alice one, it is such a nice sculpture!, xx zaia

www.miss-make-a-mess.blogspot.com

Mollie said...

your blog is so cool!
i love it!
i follow you, will you follow me?
xoxo

mothballsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

this is really col places lovely pics



happy weekend

xxx
kumar
http://movies-24.blogspot.com/

msparkles said...

Thats cool the alice statue. Is there a lewis carrol connection to that place. very pretty little place.