Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans

This is the last set of photos I did in my old apartment before I moved. The only part of the apartment that did not have boxes strewn in front of it was this little sliver of wall by a door. Not the greatest place for photos, I know, but I had to work with what I had. I picked up this top at Value Village on a recent thrift excursion and, even though it was an XL and, hence, oversized on me, I paired it with loose boyfriend style jeans and a more fitted blazer to anchor things – and I like the way it turned it out!

On a side note, I may be addicted to these jeans. They're so damn comfy and relaxed and, basically, just perfect for summer wear.

jeans: Kensie / shirt: Joe Fresh via Vallue Village / shoes: Zigi SoHo via Nordtsrom Rack / blazer: F21

8 comments:

204 Park said...

You can't even tell that the shirt is too big because of the way that you paired it with the blazer- so smart! Xo, S

LyddieGal said...

You in blue jeans is a rare occurrence and I am loving them! Hope to see you style them more often!

Ellie said...

Oh I am all about boyfriend jeans. Those are awesome!

xx
Ellie

Nnenna said...

Those jeans look awesome on you! I bought my first pair of boyfriend jeans a couple of months ago, but then I returned them because I didn't think that particular pair suited me.

Cee said...

Boyfriend jeans... Once you've tried them, it's so hard to go back to skinnies! I love how you dressed this pair up with sequins and a blazer. I've been looking for a way to make my boyfriend jeans look professional enough for casual day and, thanks to you, I think I have it :)
xox,
Cee

welldressedmaker said...

you pull the boyfriend jeans so well! I really LOVE that top and the blazer with it too!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh yes, those jeans look sooo comfy! It's been too hot for me to wear jeans lately, haha...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Marie a la Mode said...

Love the boyfriend jeans with the flats! I live in mine all summer long ; )