Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ain't No Party Like a Blogger Party (That's Not Actually True)

Recently some Edmonton bloggers got together for some dinner and this is what I wore. I did about 20 outfit photos but when I edited them I realized I had a weird facial expression in every single one except for the ones where my face was obscured. But I liked the outfit and wanted to show it anyways, even though the photos all turned out rather shabbily. Just pretend you can see my face and that I’m smiling. Although, full disclosure, I didn't actually wind up wearing the shoes to dinner (they get a little trying on my feet after a few hours and I was going to dinner right after an 8 hour work day so I opted for flats instead).

dress: Silence and Noise / cardigan: Pins + Needles via Urban Outfitters / shoes: Aldo / watch: La Mer / bracelets: Aldo / necklace: Emitations

8 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Looove those shoes!!
and I miss blogger meet-ups with you!! :(
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

It's so true - bloggers tend to have pretty unique parties, and they are the only kind when I don't mind everybody instagramming the whole time.

Love the dress, and those shoes are outstanding - if you work them to work all day I completely commend you.

Chic on the Cheap

204 park said...

Those shoes are cuuuute! (Why oh why must shoes be uncomfortable sometimes?!) It's too bad us ladies were unable to make it that night but hopefully we'll get another chance to meet again soon :) -d

Cee said...

Only twenty photos?! That just makes me embarrassed about how many I take to get, oh, four or five good ones for a post :) Love those shoes!
xox,
Cee

FASHION TALES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FASHION TALES said...

I love those shoes with your outfit. the dress is great. The blogger meetup sounds fun! Happy weekend.
Madison

Afternoon Tea Party

sweet 16 venues nyc said...

This place is amazing. I went there for a charity event. Aside from the fact that there was free food and an open bar, there was a wonderful view of the city, it was incredible.

welldressedmaker said...

LOOOOOVE this outfit-- that dress is beautiful and I am dying over those shoes!