Friday, September 5, 2014

All the Frills: Partial Parure

I picked up this necklace about a year ago from OASAP because I immediately fell in love with all the sparkle and vaguely Ancien Régime feel of it. And then I spent the better part of last year looking for semi-matching earrings so that I could create a partial parure. And I finally found them…at RW Winter and Co, of all places. Whatever, I’ll take it. And, in order to get a good close up of the “set” you are all treated below to some fetching close-ups of my resting bitch face. You’re welcome.

necklace: OASAP / earrings: RW Winter and Co 


Weekend Reading

7 comments:

Cee said...

Resting bitch face - I couldn't help but laugh. I taught one of my (very lame) co-workers that phrase recently and now he finds a way to work it into conversation every single day. Awful. That said, this set is gorgeous. I always love this necklace and the earrings are a beautiful match.
xox,
Cee

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh! Love that necklace, its so fun! And I love that you kept trying to find matching earrings until finding the perfect ones :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Styleofblonde said...

I love the necklace it's wonderful! The blue is great!

Elle Sees said...

still cannot accept HK is not a cat. and i have rbf too. ugh. i love your hair back!

204 Park said...

Hahaha! Even your resting bitch face is gorgeous and those earrings and necklace don't hurt either! So glad you finally found a match! Xo, Sarah

FASHION TALES said...

The necklace and matching earrings are lovely. I also loved the Hello kitty story, haha.

Lera said...

I thought it was a set, the necklace and earring are a perfect match.