Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Terrifying White

This is big for me. As reader’s of the blog know I never, ever wear white. But I figured it would be practical to have one white item in my closet, especially to wear to work, so I added this top to my wardrobe. And then I wore it to work and I didn’t even spill anything on myself (although there were a few dicey moments when I ate lentil soup for lunch).


top: Simons, similar / skirt: Banana Republic / necklace: Simons, similar / bracelets: Aldo, similar

10 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Oh yes, I think I love you in white. Glad you had a very reassuring lunch. Maybe this will be the gateway top and you will start wearing white all the time ;)
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Cee said...

White is addictive - once you start wearing it, it's hard to stop. And the feeling that you're going to spill on yourself goes away with time, I promise ;)
xox,
Cee

Closet Fashionista said...

Looks great on you!! And I'm the same, I'm very wary of white, although I've been trying to wear it a little more recently
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Danielle said...

i've been trying to wear more white as well, cute shirt :)

xx danielle // shades of danielle

Elle Sees said...

i did a double take! you never wear white! but i love it. excellent choice!

FASHION TALES said...

I actually only have a few pieces in white, but I do love it when I wear it. It's great that you venture out of the norm to wear white. The blouse is lovely. /Madison
Foodie Faves

Kelsey Bang said...

you look lovely in white! I like your necklace!
kelseybang.com

The Fashion Panda said...

Perfect black and white combination !


www.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be

awhite said...

I think you look great in white! And this blouse will be such a great staple layering piece! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

welldressedmaker said...

So I was like, "Who is this?" Kidding. You look AWESOME in white! I barely wear it because I am terrified of spilling food.