Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thrifted Leopard Print

Those who know me well know I can’t resist leopard print – so I was pretty thrilled when I spotted this shirt at Value Village. It’s a pretty big win for me guys.

Excuse the exceedingly crappy quality of the photos. It's been a rough week. I am majorly struggling with a final set of revisions to an article which has been tentatively accepted for publication. It's getting to be a very frustrating experience. And of course I still need to start my book revisions. Which I'm dreading.

shirt: Value Village / pants: RW and Co

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love the top! I love when leopard print comes in "weird" colors! I have a purple top myself, hehe
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

awhite said...

I like the subtle leopard on you, lady. And good luck with revisions! You can do it!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

LyddieGal said...

It's hard for me to resist a leopard print - especially one that is secondhand and thus super cheap. Plus the fit is great on you.
Good luck getting through your revisions.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Cee said...

You can really never go wrong with a good leopard print. Seeing this top on you had made me realize that I haven't been wearing leopard as much this season and I think I need to change that!
xox,
Cee

welldressedmaker said...

I swear you get the best thrift finds! I finally pushed myself to search long and hard on thrift stores here in St. Louis. My initial search was disappointing, but I've found a couple stores that I will be trying soon!