Monday, September 19, 2016

We Had a Good Run

I’m really sad because my trusty leopard loafers are on their last leg. These are my go to work shoes – they’re comfy, stylish, and add the perfect pop to my monochromatic, and often black outfits. The best part is that I got them from Target like 6 years ago and they have held up shockingly well. The hunt is now officially on for a replacement!

shoes: Target / pants: RW and Co / shirt: BB Dakota / jacket: Simons / sunglasses: BCBG / necklace: Aldo

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ughhh, I hate when that happens. Always so sad when you know something is on it's way out. :(
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

awhite said...

I hate parting with a beloved shoe! Sending you good luck on the leopard flat hunt. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Cee said...

It's so sad when a great pair of shoes that has lasted way longer than their price tag said they should finally has to go - here's hoping you find an equally great replacement!
xox,
Cee

LyddieGal said...

Always sad when we must part with our beloved shoes. I hope leopard loafers 2.0 are better than ever, and that you find them quickly.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Lorena said...

Oh crap, hate it when that happens, had it happen to me with a pair of silver glitter shoes from Zara that lasted me YEARS - like forever.
On the bright side since leopard is always on trend, you should have many options to chose from.
You're looking fab BTW :)

Elle Sees said...

I feel ya! And those were really good ones!