Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Panic Of An Impending Deadline Sets In

Now that I’m getting into my final weeks of pregnancy, I’ve entered full panic mode trying to wrap up some outstanding work before the baby comes. Top of the list right now is trying to get through a pile of about 10 books I’ve been sitting on, waiting to read. They’re mostly related to early modern history which means I don’t just read them, I also log them in a reading list and take detailed notes on them. I do this in case I want to use them for a project or something one day…so reading through all of them is actually a bit of a task and occupies a lot of my time. Gotta keep pushing on it though because time is seriously of the essence.


leggings: Motherhood / cardigan: ModCloth / necklace: Stella and Dot / shoes: Toms

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that shade of green on you! And that cardigan is so perfect for a growing belly (or just to hide a food baby ;) )
Wow, that sounds like quite the process. I was never any good at taking notes while reading books
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

awhite said...

I know it feels like you'll never have time to get anything done once the baby arrives, but I'm sure you will (even if just a little bit). And this green is so pretty on you!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Cee said...

This cardigan is just perfect on you - green suits you so beautifully!
xox,
Cee

Veronika Novotny said...

Sooo close (fingers crossed to getting your reading/to-do list done) and looking SO gorgeous lady!! And I'm with Cee, LOVE green on you! xo

www.girlandcloset.com

Lorena said...

I think that getting through these books is a good way to keep you distracted but its also adding unnecessary pressure -
Oh and I love that shade of green on you !!!! You look SO DAMN good C!

LyddieGal said...

Ohhh I am loving that crescent pendant, and good luck getting your reading done, but I'm sure even after the baby arrives you will have a little time to read and note take. Maybe not right away, but the books won't mind.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

MONICA SORS said...

What a lovely outfit!! Especially the cardigan! It really suits you!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: GENEVA TRAVEL DIARY, TIPS AND OUTFITS