Friday, September 29, 2017

All the Frills: Photoshoot

Hopefully this will be my last Eleanor related All the Frills post for a while (believe it or not, I do actually have other things going on in my life aside from her…although she’s the most important thing by leaps and bounds, clearly) but I couldn’t resist sharing a few of the photos from our maternity and newborn photo shoot earlier this summer. Our photographer was the amazing Carrie of Carrie Jane Photography and I could not be happier with how they all turned out!




Weekend Reading:


6 comments:

Cee said...

Carrie did such an amazing job capturing your family! And I have to admit, the photo of Eleanor in the gold crocodile skull makes me laugh every time - it's just so you.
xox,
Cee

Closet Fashionista said...

So so cute!!! I love that night sky print! I've actually wanted to do one of those for a while, I just need a good date to use, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Elise said...

Um oh my gosh these are the cutest photos!
Elise | www.elisebythepiece.com


Lydia said...

You can share Eleanor as much as you want, she's precious, and these photos are gorgeous.

The world is just full of too many crazy people, sometimes we really just need a baby hippo to hold on to.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

JennaStevie said...

i LOVE your pregnancy photos so witchy and badass. The ones of the three of you are so gorgeous too.
That story about the female jogger has been entertaining me all week, so bizarre.
Jenna

awhite said...

These shots are all SO amazing- and very you, lady, which is ace. Little E is a stunner like her mama!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge