Thursday, October 19, 2017

Newborn Photo Shoot

Worn for the second set of baby photographs we had done, these ones taken in our home. These were taken not long after we got Eleanor home from the hospital and I was right in the midst of my C section recovery, so hideously swollen and in a lot of pain - and you can definitely see it in these photos. Seriously the amount of water I retained from that C section was nothing short of horrifying.

leggings: Simons / shirt: Simons / shoes: Primark / necklace: Stella and Dot / bracelet: Stella and Dot / cuff: gift from my mother / ring: House of Harlow

4 comments:

Lorena said...

All I can see is you wearing some kick ass accessories ! Wow what a bunch.

Cee said...

How we feel when photos are taken has such an impact on how we think we look in them after - I know because I experience it all the time myself. But to me, you look fabulous in these photos. And you looked fabulous in the professional ones taken on this day, too.
xox,
Cee

Veronika Novotny said...

I LOVE your outfit and you look SO gorgeous. But I hear ya, sometimes when I feel off... it so affects my perception of how I look. But honestly you look amazing lady!! xo

www.girlandcloset.com

MONICA SORS said...

Loveeeee the total black look!!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: MY FASHION MONTH - VLOG + LOOKBOOK