Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Spooky Print

Because a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes no longer fit quite right (I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight but the shape of my body has just been forever altered (wider hips now, etc, etc)), I did a quick shopping trip recently and got myself some new jeans and this cool, kind of spooky printed top. I can’t tell you how nice it feels to be in clothes that actually fit! And apologies for the crappy lighting - the sun sets here now at like 4:30 pm (and rises at 8:30 am) so I'm often reduced to doing photos when it's dark outside because my helpmeet leaves in the morning when it's still dark out and it's usually dark out again by the time we both get home. It's going to be a long winter...

jeans: Mavi / shirt: Winners

8 comments:

JennaStevie said...

I'm so sick of not ever seeing the sun. Love the printed top!
Jenna

Closet Fashionista said...

That shirt is so cool!!!! And yea, I hate this sun setting early and rising early junk! Go awayyyy!!! Ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Unknown said...

That shirt is really cool. It's kinda spooky!
http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I have always hated the winters, weather it's the cold temperature or the sun setting early! Cute outfit, love the top :)
xx
Ankita
http://realgirltalks.com/

Cee said...

This top is just so you - you were meant to have it. As for the light at this time of year, I'm already sick of it. I'm sitting basically in the dark as I leave this comment, even with all my lights on, because the sun won't be up for another hour, by which point I will have been up for two and a half. Sigh.
xox,
Cee

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Nice spooky print. And thanks for the heads up on Mary Queen of Scots. Last time I listen to a free castle tour guide! :)

Courtney Erin said...

Oh man, those guys are the worst! I’ve done a lot of the tours in various places across the UK and am always gnashing my teeth all the way through.

Lorena said...

Oh I'd certainly miss the sun ! Here it's rising by 6:30 am and its the one that helps me get out of bed. The light that comes in through the sides of the shade are my reminders to get up!