Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Powerless to Resist a Poncho

Okay, so there’s a reasonable chance I may have a poncho problem in that, lately, when I see one, I’m powerless to refuse its pull. Guys, I have issues.

This was worn out a few Saturdays ago because, after a. year and of a half of regularly massacring Eleanor’s bangs with my at-home trim jobs, I finally took her to get her first haircut! She actually did pretty well and looked crazy adorable.


leggings: ASOS / poncho: The Bay/ shoes: Aldo

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Hehe awww yay first haricuts! Loving all the details on that poncho! I wouldn't have been able to resist either
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

awhite said...

I'm a poncho apologist, so I think you're doing just fine. ;) They're so cozy and look really chic with leggings!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Cee said...

I am always impressed by how well you wear ponchos and capes. I couldn't pull off either style to save my life - but with the temperatures where they're at right now, I'm considering investing in some just for wearing at home :P
xox,
Cee

Lorena said...

I can see why you'd go for them, they work !
Your comment on cutting Eleanor's bangs reminds me of my episodes as a child when my grandmother would cut them for me. She once trimmed a brow!

Mica said...

Such a cosy poncho! I love the fringe detail at the hem :) And my baby boy went for his first proper haircut the other day - I was not emotionally ready, haha!

I get the needing to buy all the ponchos - they work for your weather! I have a kimono habit, ha!

Hope you are having a great weekend! We have had a lot of welcome rain! :)

Away From Blue

Diana said...

You're always be my inspiration, dear!


Cheers,
Diana
"
Anniversary Gift Ideas To Make Better Relationship"