Wednesday, September 9, 2020

I Finally Got Off My Ass...

Well, I finally got off my ass and went to get my hair coloured and chopped off – it’s long overdue as I was originally planning on doing this in March and then, well, a global pandemic happened. I’m really, really pleased with the cut. I always forget how much I enjoy having shorter hair. I think I’ll keep it this way for a while now.






leggings: ASOS / top: Old Navy / necklace: Aldo / shoes: Spring / blazer: Love Token

 

Feature: This photography collective is producing some amazing work. 

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Looks great!! I always wish I could pull off short hair, but when I had it sort of short I just couldn't really get into styling it so shoulders is as short as I'll go now, haha
I'm almost due for my yearly cut (haha) but I might skip it since I don't mind long hair...
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

Your hair looks great, that length really suits you! And I like the statement gold necklace against all the black :)

Hope you have a great weekend ahead of you :)

Away From Blue

Cee said...

I am super impressed that you managed to hold out for a haircut this long, I was absolutely dying for one by May! The wait looks like it was well worth it, though - this length and style just suit you so perfectly.
xox,
Cee

Lydia said...

Such a chic cut! I sometimes muse over the idea of chopping off my hair, but I fear the styling demands even more than with long hair - no copping out with a bun or a braid on days I don't feel like heat styling. Still, it's so cute.

Lorena said...

I've been thinking if I could pull that length off.. it looks good.
In my case i stopped coloring my hair in March, it's white! and I am still going back and fourth on going back to dye.
I've gotten two hair cuts since March but have not gone short yet.