Wednesday, January 27, 2021

I'm Lazy and It Shows Most in My Hair

Because our lock down measures were tightened considerably here over December and much of January, I found myself at the start of the new year in a place of “man, I really, really need a haircut.” Then restrictions relaxed a little but my work went into overdrive at around the same time and lately I’ve been too exhausted outside of work to do anything other than nap on the couch and watch reruns of Real Housewives of New York, which means I am continuing to woefully neglect my hair. Thank god for cute hair clips so I can at least pin back the truly unruly bits and get them out of my face.
pants: RW and Co / shirt: ASOS / blazer: Philosophy / shoes: Aldo / Necklace: Groove Stone 


Feature: A lot of things had me in tears at the Biden-Harris inauguration and Amanda Gorman’s brilliance was definitely one of them.

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Well luckily your hair still looks great too! Mine is DEFINITELYYYYY getting long. I haven't had it cut since September 2019 (I usually get it cut once a year and then let it grow out until I cut it again, haha...maybe by the time I can go to the salon it will be long enough to donate)
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

E said...

I can't tell at all! I had to have my husband cut my hair recently, lol!

District of Chic

Sakuranko said...

Oh I like your blazer darling
xx

Mica said...

Your hair still looks great and I like your monochrome outfit! :) I don't get my hair cut anywhere near as much as I should so lockdown last year didn't make a difference for me luckily! I have been trying to grow it out again to donate again and I know that regular trims would help with that so I really should try squeeze them in more often! :)

Hope that you had a nice weekend. Was a lovely warm one here :)

Away From Blue

awhite said...

Clips to the rescue! My hair is getting super long after a year without the normal haircut, that's for sure.

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Cee said...

I haven't had a hair appointment since November 5, 2020, and because of restrictions, can't get back in for one until March 3, 2021, so whatever the reason, I really feel you on the hair being out of control thing. It's alarming to learn just how much grey I actually have at this point in my life - it if weren't for the pandemic, I could have lived on in blissful ignorance!
xox,
Cee