Friday, April 30, 2021

All the Frills: Eleanor's Bedroom Refresh

Eleanor has graduated to a big kid bed so I used the purchase of this new furniture to give her room a little refresh (I’m particularly proud of her silver star curtains and my little flowerpot and ostrich feather concoction. And I was able to get some photos before she demanded that we get her Paw Patrol bedding and put that on...

Weekend Reading:

  • Okay, I’ve been to hundreds of yard sales in the New Haven area. How come this never happened to me? 

  • This is an amazing set of reflections on the amazingly talented and barrier-breaking Misty Copeland

  • I mean, of course the US tax code is riddled with racial inequities

  • This interview with a realtor who has a very strange property to sell is quite amusing. 

  • This is an amazing photography project that charts women’s friendships over an extended period.

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the updates!!! So crazy that she's almost 4...AHHH!!
I want those curtains for my own room, haha!
And wow, what an insane find! Now I want to start going to yard sales again, haha!
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

her room looks so lovely! they are cute curtains and I like all the artwork on the walls too! the boys rooms are pretty bare with artwork - they have a framed verse on their dresser, a cross-stitch my mum made them with birth details on it and that's it! I really need to try step up my game :)

Hope that you are having good weekend. It's a wet long weekend here.

Away From The Blue

awhite said...

Ahhh, her room is so chic! I love the curtains and all the artwork!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

meghan silva said...

Love it, not to mention my son is paw patrol obsessed. I love the art wall this is giving me tons of ideas.

Meg | The Blog
Instagram: MeghanSSilva

Itzel Najar said...

Love it!!
so cool post!!
thanks for sharing!!!

https://www.itzytrendy.com/2021/05/atlinia.html

Lydia said...

Eleanor's room is awesome! I love the black and white piece above the dresser.
I feel like if I saw that bowl at a yard sale I'd think $35 was too expensive and pass!