Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Oddity of It All

There’s something that still feels fundamentally strange to me about the fact that every morning I dress as though I were going to the office, sit through a couple of morning Zoom meetings in my work wear, and usually find myself in sweats by around 11 am each day. And yet, here we are.
leggings: Amazon (I seriously found the most amazingly comfortable and well-fitting leggings on Amazon) / shirt: Old Navy / blazer: Wilfred / shoes: Aldo / purse: Zara / necklace: Kate Hewko 

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, my husband does the same thing except he only puts on a tshirt and keeps on his pj bottoms. What a weird world we live in.
Those leggings do look super comfy!I love that piping detail on them
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lovely said...

Love this black monochrome look on you and those leopard shoes are cool!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Mica said...

Love the cocoon shape of that blazer! I usually spend my work from home days in loungewear as we rarely have meetings where we use video, it's all phone meetings. I'd do the same as you if I had zoom meetings - practical for that but comfort the res of the time, haha!

Hope you are having a good weekend :) Another rainy day here.

Away From The Blue

Cee said...

The fact that you still get dressed every morning shows, to me, an incredible sense of commitment. I am trying to get myself back to that point, but it feels like I gave it up eons ago and often I still find myself wondering why I bother at all...
xox,
Cee