Monday, July 12, 2021

The Weather Is Always My Greatest Foe

Well, it was lovely and warm and summery here (before the recent heat wave struck). And then the rain started. So my plans to wear a cute dress now needed to involve boots and a coat. Sigh. In more exciting news, looks like I might be heading back into my office by mid-August! It’s honestly going to be beyond weird to not be working from home and I will definitely need a bit of time to adjust but I’m excited!
dress: BB Dakota / necklace: Target / jacket: Vince Camuto / boots: Looks Like Summer 

Feature: This is amazing online market that showcases BIPOC creators.

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Yeeep, same thing happened here! Went from crazy heat to crazy rain, haha. Gotta love mother nature and climate change. Luckily the outfit still looks good with the boots and coat! ;)
Woohoo for maybe getting back to the office! My husband is hoping he never has to go back. I think his boss is trying to decide by September...
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

You layered up that dress so well though! It's always frustrating when the weather interrupts our plans!

It's good you have a formal go back date for the office too. We are still on an optional basis and because so few people are taking the company up on the offer we are actually getting rid of my main office so it's going to be interesting on the days I do want to go in trying to find a space in other buildings!

Hope your week is off to a great start :)

Away From The Blue

Lovely said...

Love this outfit and that necklace is gorgeous addition! I'm sorry about the weather. Hope you get to wear your dresses!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Cee said...

Oh my, how exciting but absolutely strange to contemplate returning to the office after so long! The company I work for won't be returning anyone until 2022 at the earliest so the idea seems pretty foreign to me, but I do know it's happening and... I really wonder what it's going to look like, so please do share more when it happens ;)
xox,
Cee

Dheera Joshi said...

I love the all black look, the lace dress is so pretty looks really good on you. Weather is strange here to went from hot day to crazy rain today. Hope you have a great weekend!
Dheera Joshi
http://www.thestylepanorama.com/2021/07/summer-casual-dresses.html