Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The Key Necklace

I totally forgot to remove my work key from around my neck for these photos. Oops. Owing to the pandemic of it all, my office is open but we remain closed to the public aside from a few narrow windows of time so the door to the office is largely closed and locked, meaning that I have to have my key handy at pretty much all times. Hence my new “necklace.” My co-workers and I come into said office on a revolving basis (wearing masks when needed and always keeping lots of space between us (all of us being fully vaccinated helps too)) and work the rest of the time at home. It's a strange schedule...
dress: Donna Karen / sandals: Steve Madden / actual necklace: Stella and Dot / cardigan: Simons

Feature: I took Eleanor to see the Indigenous Peoples’ Experience recently and it was amazing!

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Keys are the newest accessory! Ha ha. At least it's a fun looking key ;)
Loving the sandals too!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Mica said...

I like that dress and your pretty silver necklace with it. We don't have keys for work but we do have our security passes which I wear on a lanyard round my neck like you do with the key as I don't always have a belt to clip it onto. It can be annoying when it gets tangled in a long necklace, haha! But like you I can't get into or out of the different areas in the office without it, a necessary evil!

Hope your week is going well :) A cooler spring day here!

Away From The Blue

Lovely said...

The key necklace actually goes well with the look. Love your dress!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

awhite said...

Well at least it's a key and not a huge ol' badge, which is what I used to have at my job. So cumbersome!

Loving this outfit- simple and chic, and the sandals are awesome!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Cee said...

Maybe it's because I'm a child of the nineties, but I feel like the key necklace has a bit of a nineties vibe to it - latchkey kid style? I'm sure that's not a thing, but that's 10% what the key reminds me of, and it is practical. All these strange considerations we have to make for the pandemic demand practicality more than anything, unfrotunately.
xox,
Cee

Arapiraca de premios said...

De fato, seu artigo foi muito bem explicado gostei de ler.
Arapiraca de prĂªmios