Thursday, December 27, 2012

I`m a Professional Idiot

This is why you don’t get your Mogwai wet.

Also, this is the greatest t-shirt ever.

Paired with a blazer and some skinny jeans, it says a) I’m wearing a blazer so I may mean serious business and b) it’s a Gremlins shirt and that usually means that the person wearing it is fully prepared to go to a friend’s pizza birthday party, have a few gin drinks and refuse to stop waxing poetic about the awesomeness of Gremlins … which really just reinforces point A.

I told you I meant business, just not the kind you thought. The idiot kind.

jean: Urban Outfitters / shirts: Etsy / blazer: BB Dakota, Aritzia / shoes: Spring

13 comments:

Shybiker said...

Ha! I love people who are complex, who confuse normal folk. You qualify!

JennaStevie said...

Idiot business is the best kind. I love the tee and blazer, such a great combination
xJennaD

LyddieGal said...

the blazer does look so sharp - i love it layered over a casual tee.
Chic on the Cheap

welldressedmaker said...

Your Gremlins shirt is positively AMAZEBALLS like you are, of course.
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

MILEX said...

that's hot!

Rebecca said...

That shirt is the best. I sill love Gremlins.

Anonymous said...

Well I love the combination :)

Jessica said...

I love your outfit. The top is great, the blazer is beautiful, and I love the pop of colors with the under shirt.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Alexandra said...

Such a chic, sleek look! Love all the black.

Alexandra xo

tovogueorbust.com

Alexandra said...

Such a chic, sleek look! Love all the black.

Alexandra xo

tovogueorbust.com

Annie L said...

So cute, love a graphic tee with a blazer!
xo Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com

Eli said...

My sister has a dog that looks just like a gremlin!! We were JUST talking about it, hehe

Keep Warm (Danielle) said...

I love the T-shirt with the blazer and the different messages that it sends. Professional people can be awesome too!