Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: The Snugg iPad Case

I use my iPad constantly. Like all the time. Especially at work. I haul it around everywhere with me, Mondays to Fridays, and never walk into a work meeting without it. So, when I was approached by a company called Snugg to review their iPad 4 Case Cover and Flip Stand, I jumped at the chance.

I chose the Red PU Leather case but there were a ton of other colours so it was a tough choice. When the case arrived I was thrilled with it. It's durable and yet chic and the flip stand worked perfectly to prop up my iPad and made typing notes and answering emails in meetings a breeze. In fact, I think I need to invest in a few more colours (the brilliant azure blue has really caught my eye) so I can switch things up during the week and accessorize my iPad to match my sartorial choices and mood on a given day.


I honestly can't think of any criticisms to make of the product. So, if you're in the market for a iPad case (and they also make cases for a range of other Apple and Android products, like iPad Minis and iPhones) then I strongly recommend Snugg. You can purchase their line of products through Amazon for added convenience.

8 comments:

Marie a la Mode said...

I love how it has a strap!

JennaStevie said...

This is awesome!! my friend actually made one of these for our other friend at christmas, but i am unexperienced at leather working haha
xJennaD

LyddieGal said...

looks like a great case - and the color is fab. I'd definitely want something bright and exciting if i had an ipad.

Kati said...

Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
I love that it has a little handle to hold it easily!

Have a great day,
-Kati

welldressedmaker said...

Oooh I like the color and the contrasting stitching. Also, the strap in the back is brilliant!

StyleIDnet said...

Good to hear that. I've had some that are so weak that end up pulling it out of the case and doing better without them. This one looks as you say, durable. I might give it a try.
I love your glasses, professional and chic.
Hope your week is going well. .... going to look you up on instagram :)
XX,
** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
** Style Id Net **
* Bloglovin *
.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh, that case sounds great!! I just keep mine in the Apple one, haha. But I also have one that matches my iPhone case...Harry Potter of couse
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Vally said...

Diese Cases für das Ipad sind echt schön. Habe mir auch schon eines zugelegt und bin total glücklich damit.