Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sponsored Post: SWAG Jewellers

I’m a pretty ridiculously huge fan of accessories, especially jewelry. I don’t think I’ve left the house in years without, at a minimum, sporting earrings, some rings, and a bracelet or two … and maybe a necklace. Which is why I’m excited to tell you about UK retailer SWAG, a family run business with 40 years’ experience of providing a selection of beautiful jewellery pieces, including rings, necklaces and pre-owned watches from luxury brands such as Rolex and Cartier. I don’t think words can adequately describe how much I’d like to have a Cartier watch (which might actually be accessible for this budget-conscious gal because it’s pre-owned).

The range of products available runs from high-end pieces featuring gemstones to more affordable (but still elegant and sparkly) pieces such as cubic zirconia earrings in the £40 range. In addition to rings, bracelets, watches, and earrings (among others), SWAG also stocks a wonderful array of pendants that are all swoon-worthy. Here are a few of my favourite pieces:



4 comments:

JennaStevie said...

That anchor pendant is SO awesome. I am a big jewellery fan too, leaving the house without makes me feel naked!
xJennaD

StyleIDnet said...

Oh, I am looking at the pre-owned and loving it. Yes, the prices are wonderful and their jewelry has very nice taste. I never wear a watch, EVER! My mom used to buy me watches since I was very young and I would take the wristband off and carry them in my pocket. I've been thinking about getting a nice good watch. Specially because I was offered one "as a gift" :) I may go for it.
I always end up getting clothes but this time seriously wanting a watch.
Hope you are having a nice weekend and thanks for link.
XX,

** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
** Style Id Net **
* Bloglovin *
.

LyddieGal said...

got to love those secondhand beauties. Hope you get your watch!
Chic on the Cheap

sachin tanwar said...

Good information dear. some interesting stuff about Graceful Fashion Jewellery to share


Jewellers in Mohali