Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Hardly Feeling Human Anymore

I am pretty obsessed with this faux leather sweater I picked up from Zara a while back – it’s very comfortable and so totally my style. And I need a little comfort in my life these days. It just seems like it’s such a hectic time of year. Work is nuts, I’m working on yet another set of revisions to my manuscript and thinking about an article I want to start researching soon, and still recovering from my trip to DC and everything involved with that. Ugh, I need a vacation!

Title c/o Hot Water Music's "Drag My Body"

jeans: Kensie / sweater: Zara / necklace: ModCloth / boots: Steve Madden

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Great sweater!! I can use a vacation too...this snow and cold is so depressing. :)

Fabulous 30s

JennaStevie said...

This sweater is amazing!! I love the faux leather, perfect with the denim.
I cannot wait to get the hell outta here, even if it's just to Van for a few days
xJennaD

Closet Fashionista said...

You're right, that top is sooo you! I always see leather, studs or leopard and think of you :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cee said...

That top is just so you, I love it! It sounds like we've been dealing with the same kind of crazy busy-ness lately, here's hoping there's a light at the end of the tunnel for both of us very soon!
xox,
Cee

LyddieGal said...

You do have a lot going on, you should definitely try to at least plan a vacation, so you've got some lovely break to look forward to and motivate you through this hectic time.
Chic on the Cheap

Jessica said...

I love your sweater too. I so wish there was a Zara even remotely near me. It sounds like you have been incredibly busy. I hope you get a break soon.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I'm feeling like I need a vacation too. Fortunately, it's a 3-day weekend here in a few days. Love the Zara sweater (and I love when you take pictures in front of your bookcase like in the last post. I want your bookcase!) :)

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

Marie a la Mode said...

Love the sleek top! Gotta love Zara ; )

welldressedmaker said...

you and me both, lady! i totally need a vacation. Work is super hectic and I just want a break! I do love love love that top though-- totally YOU!

Nnenna said...

Love your sweatshirt and necklace. Hope you are able to take a vacation, or some sort of break soon!

Elle Sees said...

love this! only you can make posing in a hallway look chic. gorgeous!

Aurélie - lovelifelovefashion said...

Love the Steve Madden boots! x

http://lovelifelovefashion.be