I’m right in the midst of moving (actually today is moving day!) and so I find myself using my bits of down time (and by that I mean that I pretend I have some urgent work emails to deal with so that I stop lifting boxes for 15 minutes) to hunt online for decorative items that I want to acquire for the new house.
And that’s how I came across this amazing online store, Z Gallerie, which is FULL of things I’ve convinced myself I have to have. Here are a few of my favorites (and, bonus, they’re all pretty affordable). Someone save me from myself.
- Researchers believe they’ve found the grave of Vlad the Impaler (aka Dracula) in Italy.
- I absolutely love Giger’s work – so this was enjoyable to read, especially the last couple of quotes from Giger at the end.
- My addiction to Buzzfeed’s inane but hilarious lists continues.
- From Elle, “Why Can’t a Smart Woman Love Fashion?” This is a great read you guys!
- This sounds like a stunningly amazing collection of art, books, and decorative objects – and also just a fascinating story.