- Any Jane Eyre fans out there? This one’s for you!
- 82 of Oscar de la Renta’s best looks.
- For my US readers, want to both chuckle and be outraged by attacks on women’s rights in your state? The fine folks at Lady Parts Justice have you covered with this series of videos.
- I’m not sure why we should all be so impressed when a man self-identifies as a feminist (not that it’s bad or anything, it’s just that I’m from the “women’s rights are human rights” school of thought and I don’t hang with dudes who don’t identify as feminist so I guess I see it as something that should be a given, rather than an exceptional and laudable trait) but these guys do label themselves thusly and that’s always a plus. I’m also nursing somewhat of a big girl crush on Mark Ruffalo, so bonus!
- Do people putting two spaces at the end of a period drive you batty?
- Stevie Nicks need a new shawl, and she’s holding a competition for people to design her one. I’ve never been so sad that I don’t knit in my life.
- Gloves!!!! Like insanely elegant gloves!