This gal scored some awesome new Camper booties for fall – and, I swear, these are some of the most comfortable shoes I’ve worn…so, everything’s coming up Courtney!
- Yale librarians have digitized and labeled Vogue’s entire record, 120 years and 400,000 pages. Too bad this didn’t happen when I living in the library 6 days a week writing my dissertation and desperate for a distraction.
- I need this cardigan. Especially since we got snow in Edmonton this past week. Snow!
- I can’t decide who my favourite is: Daniel, or cooler Daniel.
- This visual arts students reinforces my feminist pride.
- Putting butter in your coffee just sounds super weird to me.
- As someone who has had an abiding and deep interest in the Franklin expedition for too many years to count, this totally made my week. If you’ve never learned about the Franklin expedition, you should!