Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Holiday Wind Down

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I’m still recovering from the whirlwind of family visits, drinks with friends, and excessive eating that is the holidays. I’ve also contracted a killer hear cold so I’m laying low these days, taking a lot of naps, working on some revisions to my book, and trying to recover before New Year’s Eve. I’ve got tickets to see one of my favourite bands for a little NYE dance party so I’m really hoping I can master this cold by then! What are your NYE plans?

dress: Contemporaine via Simons, similar / cardigan: Pins + Needles via Urban Outfitters, similar

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Yep, I'm in 'I'm going to explode from all the food I ate' mode...yuck yuck!
I'm going to a friends game night for NYE, hah....fun fun
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

I love the burgundy lace dress, it's stellar on you! Hope you are feeling better to make the most of tomorrow night!
Chic on the Cheap

Cee said...

Your lace dress is just gorgeous! My NYE plans are pretty lowkey, we're going through a major transition at work that has had a big impact on me specifically so all I want to do when I'm not in the office is relax. And sleep. Happy New Year!
xox,
Cee

Jessica said...

I hope you have a quick recovery from your cold. My NYE plans include staying in and hosting a movie night for a few friends.

I hope 2015 brings lots of good things your way.

welldressedmaker said...

I'm a little late, but Happy New Year! I hope your NYE plans went well and were merry!