Also, my BFF got me an awesome birthday gift this year that I had to share as this little bundle of goodies is indicative of someone who knows me frighteningly well. As you can see, I am an unabashed corgi lover (I squeal with glee when I see one), I love my camping wine, I think Gremlins is pretty much the greatest set of movies ever, and I have a weakness for Lip Smackers, which I both love and constantly (seriously, constantly) lose, necessitating the need for a constant stock pile. Yeah, I might be a semi-dangerous lunatic.
- The richness of these archaeological finds is immense, but I sort of feel bad for the guy who just wanted to find his sewage pipe.
- This collection of foreign covers on bootlegged DVDs is beyond hilarious.
- A short review of the many, many literary references in The Simpsons.
- Historical awareness can be disquieting and discomforting at times. And it seems that was certainly the case for Ben Affleck.
- I’ve had some bad days at work but some of these are especially bad.
- So this little quiz is really, really fun. And surprisingly difficult.