- Forever 21 has some pretty ridiculous graphic shirts.
- This is a pretty humourous riff on Nasty Gal but, in all fairness, I want a shirt that simply says “Tacos.”
- I’m excited for this film. The Woman in Gold is one of my favourite Klimt paintings and I didn’t know it had such a fascinating history.
- This is a fun little piece on the history of the poisoned dress. And, bonus, it’s got some wonderful Medea references in it. If you’re into that sort of thing. And I am!
- I’ve been saying for years that the Anglo Saxons were really onto something. Turns out they were with this medical remedy.