Thursday, April 16, 2015

Drama Queen

I wore this last week to meet a friend for dinner after work and gorge myself on one of Edmonton’s best veggie burgers, the Drama Queen at the Next Act Pub. Then home to get back to the research for a new paper I’m writing on social and power realtionships between early modern elite women and their female servants. Within three hours I was craving another veggie burger. They’ve basically become like heroin for me.

dress: Simons / boots: Aldo / pin: Aldo / jacket: H&M / scarf: Etsy

6 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

Such a chic veggie burger devourer you are. The black ensemble just suits your style super well.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Lovely look! The bird pin is so pretty :)

Unknown said...

I really should try a veggie burger sometime, I don't think I've ever had one I actually liked but I haven't tried many either.

<3Rachel

LyddieGal said...

I've never tried a veggie burger. Do they taste like veggies, or meat?

Love the bit of chiffon peeking out from under your coat.
Chic on the Cheap

Elle Sees said...

i can rarely find a good veggie burger, so when i do, i'm like you. gimme, gimme!

Cee said...

Even though I'm a former vegetarian, I admit that I've rarely found a veggie burger that I really loved... But the one you're describing does sound tempting. Loving this head-to-toe black look. I mean, how could I not?
xox,
Cee