Friday, August 7, 2015

All the Frills: The Patterned Blazer

I’ve done an outfit post with this blazer but I wanted to focus on it up close and personal in this week’s All the Frills because I have just been wearing the hell out of it lately.

I basically (for the most part) wear all black, all the time and the pattern on this just adds a little zing to those basic black looks that are wardrobe staples for me. Plus it’s really lightweight and just perfect for summer wear – I’ve been getting a lot of use out of it at work.




Weekend Reading:


4 comments:

Cee said...

I've been fascinated by Jamestown since I saw Pocahontas when I was nine - cliche but true. That article was so interesting! It's funny the men that history remembers are often, much like in the real world, not the ones who did a lot of the work to get things going.
xox,
Cee

Closet Fashionista said...

I do love that blazer! Definitely a great way for you to get some more "color" into your wardrobe, hehe :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

FASHION TALES said...

I like the pattern, it's also a nice bold one, even though in black and white. Great way to liven up your all black wardrobe. :)
Luxe Vegan Skincare

awhite said...

Oooh, such a super cute + versatile piece! Love it, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge