Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Retiring for the Winter

It was starting to get pretty chilly in the past week but I wasn’t ready to retire this dress for the winter without one final wear…paired with thick tights and a long-sleeved shirt, of course. And a shark tooth necklace and insanely awesome ring. Since writing this post we got hit with a massive dump of snow and I am really glad I squeezed this in one more time!


dress: Winners / shirt: Zara / booties: Primark / necklace: ModCloth / ring: ModCloth / glasses: Clearly Contacts

7 comments:

welldressedmaker said...

I really like this dress on you!!! AND you know i am super crazy about that ring. I've packed away all my summer clothes I can't layer this winter season too! No snow yet!

Cee said...

Retiring summer clothes is actually one of those things I really can't do fast enough every year... But there are a few pieces I'm always sad to put away and I can see why you wouldn't have wanted to give this dress up yet. The colour is so lovely!
xox,
Cee

Closet Fashionista said...

Layering is the best, isn't it?! And oyyy, snow! Ha ha. I hope it waits a little bit longer to start coming here, but I'd love a White Christmas
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

That ring is stunning, and I can totally relate to wanting to get just one last wear in for certain pieces.
Chic on the Cheap

Marie a la Mode said...

Love the red dress on you and your jewelry is on fleek ; ) That's the first time I used that word, thought it was fitting ; )

Darcy said...

Love this pretty dress!! Hope you are having a good week.
www.amemoryofus.com

Dreaming Loud said...

It's a great way to wear your summer dresses in winter. love your outfit

http://dreaminloud.com/cozy-alpaca-sweater/