I'm also posting a day early, as it's Christmas Eve, so I can take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy holiday!
- This is a really incredible story about the important actions of an Olympic activist whose important contributions were never honoured in the way they should have been.
- This video of sexist things that women hear all the time and men don’t is brilliant. And makes me angry.
- This angry feminist review of the movie Joy is pretty insightful … and makes me not want to bother with the film.
- Tootsie is one of my all time favourite movies. I know it sounds totally lame but I swear my early feminist consciousness was awakened by watching Tootsie, the Golden Girls, Designing Women, and Murphy Brown as a kid.
- Is anybody really all that surprised that most nativity scenes are not totally biblically accurate?