Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Boots and Jackets (the Happiest Time of Year!)

I am so happy there's cooler weather now!!!!! I can finally bust out my jackets and boots with impunity (I like to do everything in my life with impunity). These photos were taken a few days before we got a massive dump of snow so I now need to layer a warmer jacket over this one, and pair it with gloves, but I'm basically ready for full on winter.

boots: Kohl’s / leggings: Target / skirt: Target / jacket: H&M / purse: New Look

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this! That skirt is so fun! And I do love when I can wear boots and jackets! :D Oh the possibilities ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cee said...

The time between summer and snow (or rain, as the case may be) is my favourite, as are the looks that go with it. I have a skirt very similar to the one you're wearing in these photos and I think I'm going to have to pull it out again soon!
xox,
Cee

LyddieGal said...

I'm hoping 'massive dump of snow' isn't something I have to say for several more weeks, though you never know! Glad you are enjoying breaking out all your fabulous boots and jackets now!
Chic on the Cheap

angelina said...

I love this look, especially the long trench you've layered over - it's such a cute look! I wish we had more snow in California, though we'd all probably very disorientated by it haha.

Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

welldressedmaker said...

I loooove the skirt in this look! it hasn't snowed here yet, and I'm not sure I'm ready for it since snow in the Midwest is pretty much ICE.

Elle Sees said...

love the skirt--you look great as usual!!