Weekend Reading (and it's a feminist-heavy load of links!):
- So this might be the most ridiculous casting call ever.
- This story about a 90 year old who came out at age 70 is really moving and tragic in its way.
- You’ve got to love the so-called “men’s rights” movement. What a bunch of dangerous loonies.
- This article about a woman’s death from an illegal abortion, not to mention the callous partner and social structures that more or less forced her into it, is appalling. And a useful reminder that the lives of women are at stake when reproductive rights get stripped.
- This Reddit feed about rapists is truly horrifying.
- Japan’s treatment of these so-called “comfort women” is horrifying.
- This app showing places where women have made history is awesome – too bad women, by virtue of their gender, show up WAY less in the historical record than men…