- A lot of press has been devoted to this ridiculous group, Return of Kings, and their despicable and disgusting views on women, rape, gender politics, and gay rights. But they are just the most ostentatious example of our society’s ongoing war on women, almost a caricature and easily dismissible because of it. And while I’m of course thrilled with the public outcry against this group, the more challenging issue will always be the less overt, far more insidious forms of misogyny that riddles so many facets of our society and culture – let’s start challenging that as boldly and loudly as we challenge these jokers.
- So this wine glass is awesome, but this write up on it is even better.
- Anyone else loves the Simpsons while also being deeply unsettled by Netflix’s Making a Murderer? Vulture has you covered!
- Male characters introduced as though they were female ones. I love this!
- Institutional academia depresses me sooo much you guys. Especially because, until I clued in to how happy I could be in another field, I legitimately did put things like starting a family on hold. For years! It’s beyond demented.