Our bedroom redecoration is officially done because we recently finished adding a few final touches – some new lamps (they match our pendant lightening in the kitchen), an accent pillow that draws on the little touches of gold in another corner of the room, and a recently acquired deer head that has become the pride and joy of my deer head collection (yeah, that’s right, I have a collection). Oh, and a new chandelier. We moved the existing light fixture into the other bedroom so now they both have fancy pants lights. We also did some bathroom lighting!
- There is absolutely no way I could fit into my prom dress now…and don’t even get me started on my wedding dress.
- Granted, I’m a Yale alum so I’m supposed to intrinsically hate Harvard, but seriously?
- And this is why I don’t regret declining the post doc offers I got.
- Don’t even get me started on the way our society treats pregnancy, and pregnant women, for that matter.
- Ooooh, a Saks 5th Avenue outlet is coming to my neck of the woods.
- I guess this house is pretty old…