- The Toast, one of my favourite online haunts, is no more. To honor all their stellar work, I’m posting one of my favourite pieces, about The Simpson’s Martin Prince. This one always struck a chord with me because my best friend and I refer to each other as Martin Prince and Ralph Wiggum (I’m Martin in this equation), and this piece completely nailed his character for me.
- I fully realize that most people may not find this all that funny but I loved it.
- Well, this is depressing as hell. I‘d never really thought about it before but I guess it makes sense that there would be a higher incidence of birth defects among a population group like this.
- So the same Florentines who were rich in the fifteenth century are still rich. There’s something sort of depressing about that.
- This article on dress codes is really interesting.