- I’m currently watching the remake of Roots and remember watching the original with my parents (after it had already aired, I think I was about 8 maybe?). The experience of it as a child shook me to my little childlike core.
- I really enjoyed this piece that picks apart a ridiculous article on qualities to look for in a husband.
- I can’t deal with an unread email. I just can’t do it.
- These abandoned castles and mansions are majestic.
- This article about adorable animals being jerks has basically destroyed otters for me.
- People who put two spaces after a period are the bane of my existence. I’m not joking. I’ve gotten into actual scraps at work about this.