- Any Hills fans out there? This article about Spencer and Heidi is wonderful.
- As you can imagine, I’ve been pretty riveted by the disastrous situation unfolding in the UK over the last while. Particularly the parts of it where people decide to wax historical and make links to the political and social landscape of the sixteenth century (usually ones that are ridiculous). On that note, I give you this wonderful piece.
- Yeah, this is basically my life.
- As if the lessons of Marie Antoinette, Henrietta Maria, Mary Stuart, Elizabeth Tudor, Anne Boleyn, and a ton of other women in the modern age have taught us nothing about what happens to women who put themselves out there in the public sphere (side note: can we abolish the bullshit Victorian era construct of the public/private dichotomy yet?), here’s a fun example from nineteenth-century America.
- I love IKEA. It is both maddening and magical. It is life.