- I am a lover of all things Housewives. So I recently started listening to the brilliant Real Housewives breakdown podcast, Bitch Fest (I am also a big lover of Happy Endings, so this was a natural fit for me on so many levels). It’s seriously so much broader than just Real Housewives though and I highly recommend it to everyone – it consistently makes me laugh out loud. Anyways, one of the hosts wrote this piece and I seriously love it. I have anger you guys. And I embrace and honor that.
- A humourous look at all the things that feminism has supposedly ruined.
- This men’s rights thing about how feminism indoctrinates people and is basically ruining society is just plain ridiculous.
- This endorsement of Hillary, from a storied conservative newspaper, is wonderful.
- Of course a bunch of men commented on Hillary smiling or not at the debate. Of course.
- This is a disgusting piece of news related to a sexual assault case.
- I love Halloween, with a blind passion. And costumes like this make me so sad. I hate what has happened to Lydia and Maleficent. HATE.