Thursday, December 8, 2016

November Rain

Having gotten married myself at night and in the winter, I’ve always been a fan of such celebrations. So I was super excited to go to a wedding recently that happened in the late afternoon on a cold, grey, and rainy November day. Unfortunately it was so rainy and dark out that I had to do photos by the front door on the way out. You can’t win them all!

dress: Simons / shoes: Courtney Love for Nasty Gal / jacket: Joseph Ribkoff / clutch: ASOS / necklace: Stella and Dot / bracelet: Stella and Dot / ring: House of Harlow

6 comments:

awhite said...

Love the little bit of shine with this look- great for a winter evening wedding!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Cee said...

When I was growing up, I always thought a winter wedding could be so beautiful - but I'm totally not built for the cold, so I got married in September instead. I'd love to go to a winter wedding one day, though, especially if there were fresh snow falling!
xox,
Cee

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that dress!! Such a great Winter wedding look! Always such a shame when lighting doesn't cooperate so you can get photos outside, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lydia said...

A black sequined dress and all those gorgeous layered up bangles does seem so perfect for an evening wedding. I can imagine a winter wedding with a gorgeous white fur cape, but I've always dreampt of a spring wedding with blooming cherry blossom trees.

MONICA SORS said...

Like the style ;)
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: COZY IN MADRID...
DON'T MISS: MILITARY COAT

Lorena said...

I don't think I have ever been to a winter wedding, I've done a "fall and freezing" wedding though !
You're looking beautiful and I think it was a great idea to add the Asos clutch.