- This article on open economies really appealed to the early modernist in me.
- Although I dispute the assertions of the historian referenced (a bit too rose tinted if you ask me and if you look at what happened with anti-enclosure riots, etc in the sixteenth century).
- I have been fascinated by the Countess of Castiglione for many, many years now – if you’ve never heard of her, you should 100% read this piece. And then Google image search her. Like now.
- I really, really want to read this book about images of magic and the occult.
- I had such a good laugh reading this.
- Milo Yiannopoulos is disgusting. And so is Simon and Schuster.