- For me history is first and foremost a deeply politically charged enterprise that is concerned with both the politics and the moral obligations of remembrance. And while this letter to family from a WWII soldier who liberated a concentration camp is really tough to read, it speaks perfectly to those principles.
- Want to ogle some stunning theatres?
- I can’t get enough of these photographic imaginings of Russian fairy tales.
- What happened to this woman is beyond awful and I sincerely hope that her employer is held to some accountability.
- These art pieces, formed from old books, are just stunning.