Friday, June 2, 2017

All the Frills: Rocking Chair

So when we were setting up our nursery we invested in one expensive piece of furnishing (literally everything else in the space is from IKEA, a friend, or was purchased used) – a rocking chair. My logic was that I will be spending a lot of time in that chair and that, once we no longer need it regularly for the baby, we can move it into our den and just have it as a regular, comfy chair to curl up in. Acting on that logic, I invested in this gorgeous, reclining, sea foam green number that finally got delivered (I bought it over two months ago)!





Weekend Reading:


4 comments:

awhite said...

My friends with babies SWEAR by a good rocking chair- it makes all the difference! I love the one you chose. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Cee said...

That seafoam green shade really is stunning - I can see anyone loving this piece in their home, regardless of whether they have a practical use for it!
xox,
Cee

MONICA SORS said...

Looks like so cosy and elegant place!! Great post!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: GENEVA TRAVEL DIARY, TIPS AND OUTFITS

Lorena said...

I think it was worth the wait, it's a beautiful piece - and I bet its comfy !