Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Pineapple of Fate

I am so obsessed with this bedazzled pineapple t-shirt it’s bordering on the ridiculous. This is going to sound insanely weird but it’s a long running joke with my helpmeet and some of my friends that, one day, my death will be the result of someone caving in my skull with a Svarowski crystal pineapple because they just can’t take me anymore (macabre, I know, but it has a funny origin story and is now just a long running group joke between us). So basically I feel like I’m tempting fate in this shirt.


skirt: ASOS / shirt: Simons / shoes: Aldo / jacket: Simons

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, it's such a fun shirt though! I love the color of it. And of course the pineapple ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

awhite said...

This tee is super cute- it reminds me of these adorable little gold pineapple figurines I have on my coffee table right now! Can't get enough pineapple, that's for sure. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

JennaStevie said...

My death will surely have to do with pineapples as well. This top is perfect!!

Cee said...

What's sort of funny and yet not funny about this is that pineapple actually could kill me. It was once my favourite fruit, despite a minor allergy - but that allergy took a seriously severe turn about a year and a half ago and now, sadly, I live without pineapple. I may need to start wearing it on my clothes, instead.
xox,
Cee

Lydia said...

Ah well for that tee, it's worth it. I have far too many things with pineapple print, it's silly/awesome.
Chic on the Cheap

Lorena said...

I like it.
Very cool, even more if it has a meaning or symbolism with your friends !

Panty Buns said...

I love the shade of green and bedazzled pineapple on your T-shirt. I also love the pleated black sheer overlay Asos skirt you styled with it. Fabulous OOTD!

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html