Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Sweater Weather

Nothing beats a cozy sweater for fall, right? I’m especially grateful for cozy clothes because my work is crazy in the fall (all the new graduate students start so it’s an intense month or two) and then home is always super busy with Eleanor's day care drop offs and pick ups, toddler meal prep, toddler play time, etc etc (yes, I have parked my car and taken a 15 minutes power nap in the drugstore parking lot more times than I care to admit).


sweater: Simons / pants: Betabrand / bootes: Steve Madden / necklace: Groove Stone

8 comments:

Cee said...

Fall, I am grateful to say, tends to be a slightly quieter time for me work-wise, but personally it seems to be when all of the year-end festivities start so even if I am managing at work, the rest of the time I am busier than ever. As much as I miss sandals, I am so glad to be able to just throw on a sweater and boots at this time of year...
xox,
Cee

Lydia said...

If you can fit in a power nap, more power to you. I can't imagine how hard life is with a little one, so make it work however you can. That is a fabulous sweater, you look so cozy in it - I'd probably want to take a little nap if I were wearing it too.
Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

Napping always seems to make me more tired! haha
Sweater weather really is the best! I just got back from the 90 degree weather in FL to a freezing cold house, haha!
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

awhite said...

Get those naps, girl- I hear ya!

Loving these super tough boots- SO GOOD!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Mica said...

Such a cosy outfit - I like the little touches with the necklace and studded boots! :)

Working life is hard with a kid - gotta get that sleep where you can, haha!

Hope that you have a lovely weekend ahead of you! We are going to a wedding later today so it will be fun! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

JennaStevie said...

This sweater is so cozy looking! My partner legit takes a nap in his car almost everyday so it's allll good.
Jenna

Lorena said...

Gosh, power naps outside the pharmacy ?! I will no longer complain. I am barely making it through my days.

Poutine and Prada said...

I love your necklace. I too am a voracious reader!