Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Crappy Lighting Strikes Again

My crappy lighting situation strikes again (I was too lazy and suffering from a cold to set up my lighting ring and the sun had set at 4 pm so getting natural light wasn't happening). But I really couldn’t resist getting a photo of my cozy poncho. As the weather gets colder and the stresses of the holiday season start to get to me, I basically just want to live in this thing.
leggings: Old Navy / shirt: ASOS / poncho: Fraas / necklace: Nordstrom Rack

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Gotta love cozy ponchos!! And I love seeing all your books behind you! (makes me feel so dumb though, I hardly have any, and I hate reading, haha!)
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

I love the subtle bit of pink under your cosy poncho! I find winter dressing and photo taking tricky - I just want to be cosy and the lighting is never any good - your photos are a lot better than mine!

Hope that you are having a great weekend :) We are safe from the bushfires still, and so thankful.

Away From Blue

Cee said...

I think suffering from bad lighting is just inevitable at this time of year - there aren't realistically enough hours in the day to both get everything done and actually have daylight left for photos. Sometimes, we just have to say fuck it and take the photos, anyway ;) This poncho definitely did deserve them.
xox,
Cee

Lorena said...

Lighting is always an issue, even more when its indoors, I actually think it looks good.
Hope you get better soon.